Christmas present buying can be one of the most daunting experiences any man, women or child could face. Even the biggest shopaholics (like myself) can dread wandering the packed stores, trying to work out what to get that really awkward person. As most of us, I try to get most things online rather than battling with busy towns.
Some of my favourite presents I receive are ones for my home. They can always be enjoyed no matter how big or small and I love buying home gift’s for others. Even if the person you are buying for doesn’t have there own home, they normally have a bedroom which could house a cute little gift. So, while I’ve been shopping this year I have been keeping a note of some of my favourite gifts for the home. This gift guide is here to help you get some ideas for your loved ones. Have a read through to be inspired.
NOTE: I am going to say this early on. This is not at all a sponsored post and no retailers have paid/gifted to be featured. This is just all my own discoveries.
For her space
- How about this cute ring holder so that she can store all her favourite rings. This helps stop any rolling away under anything too. Stylish and practical.
- Pop your favourite picture of the two of you in this gold photo frame.
- Find out her favourite scent and fill this through the house with a White Company reed diffuser. This is my favourite scent.
- Does she always moan that she’s cold? Wrap her up in this luxurious throw. Warm and will look fab on any sofa.
- A touch of marble in the bathroom? What could go wrong!
- Find out her favourite flowers and pop these in this beautiful vase.
- Put a few ticket stubs from her favourite gig or that mix tape you made her 20 years ago in this pretty memories box.
For his space
- He can feel Mr. Cool with this mug in his man space.
- I like mine on the rocks. Let him serve you up a stiff one in these fun whisky glasses.
- Get his favourite song made into a piece of art.
- Have somewhere so he can put his bits and bobs with this clever bedside stand.
- For any biking junkies out there. Bring the biking inside with this quirky clock.
- Make your tea or coffee time even more cosy with this tri-coloured mug.
- Laundry can be so boring. But make it prettier with this laundry bag.
- Make sure you never lose your keys again with these brass initial hooks.
- Serve up their favourite drink in these cute alphabet glasses.
- House plants are all the rage at the moment. Style up your succulents with this terracotta pot.
- Get on your Hygge with these rose gold string leaf lights.
- Get your pom poms fix with this cute basket.
Going all out
- Light up any living spaces with this brass and marble table lamp .
- Fringe? Brass? Mirror? An Instagrammers perfect combination.
- Somewhere to serve up your favourite cheese with this personalised chopping board.
- Now this is a big expenses, but one your likely ever to only buy once. Add a pop of colour to someone’s kitchen and achieve star baker with a food mixer.
- Coffee, coffee, COFFEE. Need I say more? Treat someone to a proper cuppa everyday with this coffee machine.
Have you found this helpful? Any other gifts you want adding to the list? Just let me know.
Until next time,